Her day job as senior account manager at Stitchcraft Marketing allows her to work with some pretty awesome folks in the craft industry, enabling her yarn & fiber obsession exponentially in the process.
Translation: I do a lot of stuff, and sometimes I even do it in exchange for money. You can hire me to:
- Design something with your yarn.
- Knit a display sample.
- Tech edit a knitting pattern.
- Copy edit a written piece.
- Review a product (it must be related to yarn/fiber crafts in some capacity).
- Guest blog on your website.
- Write an article for your website, magazine, etc.
Please note, I only accept freelance work that I know I can finish in a reasonable (agreed-upon) amount of time. I do reserve the right to be choosy about whom I work with for this reason; please don't take it personally.
To inquire about rates and work samples, or to pitch your idea, please fill out this google form to get started.